A highway terrain tire, the A919 from Aplus is designed for use on light trucks and SUVs.
Four wide grooves in the tread improve traction and stability on wet roads by removing water from the tire, and the A919's jointless nylon band and reinforced structure enhance strength and durability to improve load carrying capacity and promote a longer tread life.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on light trucks and SUVs that frequently drive on the highway
- Four wide grooves within the tread remove water from the tire to improve traction, handling, and stability on wet roads
- Continuous shoulder blocks put more rubber on the road to boost stability when cornering
- Variable pitch tread design reduces road noises for a quiet, comfortable ride
- Built with a special rubber compound for solid traction and performance on wet and dry roads
- Features a jointless nylon band and reinforced structure that enhances strength for a higher load carrying capacity and durability for a longer tread life
Category: Highway Terrain
Highway terrain tires are commonly used on light trucks and SUVs that typically haul materials or need to conquer highways and some off-road terrains.
Vehicle: Light Truck
Designed for use on light trucks and SUVs such as the Ram 1500, Ford F-150, and Chevrolet Silverado. Light Truck tires are strong enough to support a truck's heavier weight and whatever else is being hauled or towed.
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Max Speed: 130 mph (H rated)
Maximum speed capability to safely carry a load for an extended period of time.
Load Range: SL
The maximum load carrying strength at the specified inflation pressure, also known as ply rating
Load Index: 96 (1565 lbs)
The maximum carrying capacity for a tire determined by the manufacturer (Single wheel applications / Dual wheel applications)
The side of the tire between the tread and rim, with cosmetic branding as well as information about the tire including manufacturer, model, size, etc.
Part Number: AP348H1
An identifier of a particular tire line and size combination assigned by the tire manufacturer.
|Tire Size||Width||Ratio||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Width Range||Sidewall||Tread Width|
|18" - P245/45R18 100W||P245||45R||51||0||N/A||Blackwall||N/A|
|18" - P255/70R18 113H||P255||70R||65||8.2||N/A||Blackwall||N/A|
|18" - P285/60R18 116H||P285||60R||44||8.3||N/A||Blackwall||N/A|
|16" - 255/70R16 111H||255||70R||65||8.5||N/A||Blackwall||N/A|
|17" - 265/70R17 121/118S||LT265||70R||80||8.3||N/A||Blackwall||N/A|
|17" - P275/65R17 115H||P275||65R||44||0||N/A||Blackwall||N/A|